12.29.2009

TWD Rewind: All-in-One Holiday Bundt

So I've been on a bit of a baking hiatus... at least when it comes to baking along with TWD and MSC. It seems like it was just Thanksgiving and the next thing I knew... this week is January 1st! I love the holidays, but I hate how quickly they fly by. Every year it feels like there is less and less time to savor them. To soak in the Christmas lights, the music, the holiday parties, the time with family. I think I listened to the one Christmas cd I had in my car a grand total of 5 times. And I love holiday music! Buying a condo and moving didn't help with the whole time-flying-by-at-the-speed-of-light problem. We moved in a little over three weeks ago and we're still surrounded by boxes! And we need a dresser for heaven's sake... I can't tell you how sick I am of digging through a box for underwear and socks every morning!

But I digress. What seems like eons ago, I made this delicious bundt for Thanksgiving. When Dorie says "all-in-one" she really means it... this cake has all your favorite holiday flavors. Pumpkin, cranberries, pecans, and a blend of yummy spices. The cake stayed really moist and the flavors blended together very well. Yum! Thanks to Britin of The Nitty Britty for a festive pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment