3.01.2010

TWD Rewind: Dorie's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

For the February 16th TWD, Kait of Kait's Plate chose My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. In my opinion, chocolate chip is the quintessential cookie. Warm chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of milk - delish! Usually I stick with the recipe on the back of the Tollhouse bag... Dorie's is pretty similar, but I was excited for a little variety.


fter reading the P&Q, I decided to decrease the butter and increase the flour (both by 1/2 cup) as suggested by some of the other bakers. I like my cookies like I like my brownies: gooey and chewy. No crispy cookies here. Luckily Mr. LITK feels the same way... and chocolate chip cookies are his fave.


These turned out really well. They spread out quite a bit, but stayed chewy, even after a few days. This could definitely be my new go-to recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment